Student Loan Indifi EMI Calculator
Use Indifi Student Loan Calculator to calculate your monthly installments & plan your future and have a proper financial plan monthly EMI’s
In a knowledge economy that we live in today in India, education plays a pivotal role. Education empowers us to reach new heights in our career, enables to live a respectable life, elevates our standard of living, aids accomplish financial goals, and much more!
Education is a long-term personal investment that has the potential to generate returns like none other.
With an Indifi Student Loan, you can make your dreams come true. The loan for education is available for career-oriented courses like medicine, engineering, management, etc. either at a graduate or post-graduate level in prime institutes in India and abroad. The loan covers tuition fees, examination fees, library subscription, cost of books, needed lab tools/equipment, laptop/computer, hostel charges (if any), and so on.
Students can directly apply for an Indifi Student Loan. However, their parent(s) or guardian will be treated as co-applicants, and their role will be akin to a primary debtor (a person who owes money).
But before you apply for an Indifi Student Loan, as a prudent loan planning exercise, assess how much the Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) will be.
When one takes a Indifi Student Loan, a natural question that comes to mind is how much the EMI would (Equated Monthly Installment) be that one has to pay back to the bank every month.
Hope the following FAQ’s about Indifi Student Loan will answer all your questions
What is Indifi Student Loan Calculator?
A Indifi Student Loan calculator helps you know the amount of the EMIs that you will need to pay towards your Student Loan and helps make an informed decision. The EMI-Calculators.com's Indifi Student Loan calculator also functions as a Indifi Student Loan interest calculator, as you will be able to know the interest amount due on your Indifi Student Loan, in addition to the overall EMI amount, in just 3 simple steps. First, enter the loan amount that you wish to take. Then, select your preferred tenor. Finally, put in the Indifi Student Loan interest rate advertised on the website. That's all!
Our EMI-Calculators.com's Indifi Student Loan calculator has been designed to offer utmost efficiency with maximum simplicity. This EMI calculator is user friendly, saves time and is highly scalable. What is Indifi Student Loan?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Instalment. EMI is the monthly repayment that a Indifi Student Loan borrower must make to repay the Indifi Student Loan within the specified loan tenor.
The following table illustrates the EMI on several Indifi Student Loan amounts with different tenures.
Factors that Affect Indifi Student Loan
- Principal- The principal is the loan amount that you avail from the lender. It is directly proportional to your EMIs - lower principal will lower your monthly instalments and vice versa.
- Rate of interest- The rate of interest is the rate at which the lender offers you the loan. It is also directly proportional to the value of your loan EMIs.
- Tenure- The tenure is the time within which you repay your loan. The tenure is inversely proportional to your loan EMIs - longer tenure makes the monthly instalments cheaper and vice versa.
Indifi Student Loan for Different Loan Amounts
Following table shows the EMIs for various loan amount based on different tenures at 11.00%* onwards
- The EMI that you can avail with Indifi Student Loan of 10 Lakh is 10,024 with 15-years tenure. The EMI increases when you opt for tenure of 5 years.
- The EMI for a loan of 15 Lakh is higher – 30,992, when you opt for 5-years. It decreases to 15,036 if you opt for tenure of 15 years.
- For a loan of 25 Lakh, the cheapest EMI you can avail with 15-year tenure - 25,060. Decreasing the tenure to 5 years increases the EMI to 51,654.
- The EMI is 72,315 when you avail loan of 35 Lakh for 5 years. The same will decrease to 35,084 if you increase the tenure to 15 years.
- The cheapest EMI comes with 15-years tenure with loan of 50 Lakh – 50,120. The EMIs double when you opt for 5 years tenure.
How is Indifi Student Loan Calculated?
Equated Monthly Installment – EMI for short – is the amount payable every month to the bank or any other financial institution until the loan amount is fully paid off. It consists of the interest on loan as well as part of the principal amount to be repaid. The sum of principal amount and interest is divided by the tenure, i.e., number of months, in which the loan must be repaid. This amount has to be paid monthly.
E = P x r x (1+r)^n/((1+r)^n – 1)
- E is the amount that you will have to pay every month; basically, the EMI.
- P is the amount that you want to borrow.
- r is the rate of interest that is applicable but calculated on a monthly basis instead of the annual rate of interest. It is obtained by using the formula r = (annual interest/12) x 100.
- n is the duration of the loan in terms of months. So, if you select a term of 5 years, n will be 60.
EMI is just the amount you (borrower) repay to the bank, each calendar month, to clear your outstanding loan. You have to repay the EMI each month, on a particular fixed date, for the entire duration (tenure) of the loan, till you repay the entire outstanding amount. (amount borrowed + interest).
For Example, if you borrow 10,000,000 units of a currency from the bank at 10.5% annual interest for a period of 10 years (i.e., 120 months), then EMI = Units of currency 10,000,000 * 0.00875 * (1 + 0.00875)^120 / ((1 + 0.00875)^120 – 1) = Units of currency 134,935. i.e., you will have to pay total currency units 134,935 for 120 months to repay the entire loan amount. The total amount payable will be 134,935 * 120 = 16,192,200 currency units that includes currency units 6,192,200 as interest toward the loan.
How to Calculate EMI for Indifi Student Loan?
Calculating the EMI amount on your Indifi Student Loan is quite easy. Simply enter the loan amount you wish to take, the tenor (in months, and not years) and the rate of interest, in the required fields.
Once you find the EMI calculator for Indifi Student Loan, to calculate the amount of EMI, you need to put the following inputs in the EMI calculator:
- Loan Amount – The principal amount borrowed from the bank or financial institution is known as the loan amount.
- Interest Rate – Interest rate can be either fixed or floating.
- Loan tenure – Is the time over which you choose to repay the loan.
The result will be your EMI, the total interest you’ll be paying and the total amount you’ll be paying by the end.
Who can apply for an Indifi Student Loan?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant and co-applicant should be over 18 years of age and citizen of India(Identity Proof – Aadhaar, Passport / Driving License / Voter ID / PAN)
- The student needs to have secured at least 50% marks during HSC and graduation
- The student needs to have obtained admission to career-oriented courses viz. Medicine, Engineering, Management, etc., either at the graduate or post-graduate level
- Secured admission in India or abroad from a recognized college/ education institutions in India through entrance test/merit based selection process post completion of HSC (10+2), is a must
- The co-applicant, i.e. parent(s) or guardian, need to have a regular source of income
What are the documents required to avail an Indifi Student Loan?
The following need to be submitted along with the Indifi Student Loan application form:
- Income Tax statements (Salary slip, Form 16, Income-Tax Returns of the last 2 years, and Computation of income of last 2 years certified by a Chartered Accountant)
- Bank Statement/Pass Book of the last 6 months along with PAN
- Copy of the admission letter of the Institute along with the ‘fee schedule’
- Mark sheets and/or pass certificates of SSC, HSC, Degree Courses, National level entrance test
- Age proof (Aadhaar, Passport / Driving License / Voter ID / PAN, driving license)
- Address proof (Aadhaar, Passport / Driving License / Voter ID / PAN, latest electricity bill, latest telephone bill, ration card, existing house lease agreement, bank account statement)
- Photo identification proofs (Aadhaar, Passport / Driving License / Voter ID / PAN)
- Passport size photos of the applicant and co-applicants
- Guarantor form (optional)
How much time does the bank take to convey its decision of sanctioning or rejecting the loan application?
The bank sanctions the Indifi Student Loan only after thorough due diligence. Any Bank usually disburses loans within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complete application along with all documents required for a full appraisal.
How much is the margin money required to avail an Indifi Student Loan?
There is no margin for Indifi Student Loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs. For loans above Rs 4 Lakh, the margin for studies within India is 5% and for studies overseas is 15%.
What are the documents required at the time of disbursement of Indifi Student Loan?
The documents required for the first disbursement are:
- Demand Letter from college or university
- Disbursement Request Form (DRF) signed by the applicant, co-applicants
- A signed copy of Loan Agreement (which includes Demand Promissory Note, DP Note Delivery-cum-Waiver Letter, Standing Instruction Request, PDC (Post-dated Cheque)
- Sanction Letter signed by the applicant, co-applicants
- Form A2 signed (for the purchase of foreign exchange) by applicant or co-applicants in case abroad Institute cases
- Receipts of Margin Money paid to the college/university along with bank statement reflecting the transaction
- Documents for collateral security ( if applicable)
- Form A2 signed by the applicant or co-applicants in case of overseas institute
- For subsequent disbursements as well, many of the aforementioned documents will be needed, particularly the demand letter from the college or university, DRF, receipt of margin money paid, and one any from the exam progress report, mark sheet, bonafide certificate.
What if I miss my Indifi Student Loan or pay late? Are there any charges?
Yes, Rs 500 + taxes per cheque bounce and a penal interest @24% per annum i.e. @ 2% per month on the overdue instalment/s. So, as far as possible, keep your repayment track record clean.
Is an Indifi Student Loan eligible for tax deduction?
Yes. When you avail an Indifi Student Loan, the interest paid (which is a component of your EMI) on the Indifi Student Loan is allowed as a deduction under Section 80E of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The deduction is available for a maximum of 8 years or till the interest is paid, whichever is earlier.
What are the Advantages of Knowing Indifi Student Loan in Advance?
Good planning always ensures stable finances. Calculating the Indifi Student Loan in advance gives a better understanding of the amount of money you would have to spend every month. Hence, you can plan well and decide whether you are able to spare that much money or not.
Components of a Indifi Student Loan Calculator?
- Amount of loan to calculate EMI
- Loan term (months or years) to calculate EMI
- Rate of interest (percentage) to calculate EMI
How to use Indifi Student Loan Calculator?
Using the EMI Calculator is a very simple process. All you need to do is follow these steps–
- Go the Indifi Student Loan Calculator page
- Choose the loan amount, rate of interest, and tenor (in months)
- That's all! You will instantly get your Indifi Student Loan amount along with the interest amount payable on the loan.
What are the Advantages of a Indifi Student Loan Calculator?
A Indifi Student Loan Calculator helps you to decide whether you can afford the financial commitment of a Student Loan in the long term. If you want, you can increase or decrease your EMI amount depending on the amount of loan you are taking and the time period for which you'll be paying the EMIs.
Quick Results – Applicants can easily use this calculator to calculate the EMIs that they will be liable to pay for the pre-determined tenure and interest rate that the Indifi Student Loans are offered, in mere seconds.
Simplicity – The calculations using this EMI calculator for Indifi Student Loan are based on the applicant providing three key bits of information i.e. the principal amount of the loan, the applicable rate of interest and the loan tenure.
Varying Combinations – With the Indifi Student Loan calculator, you can easily input different interest rates and tenures to look for a combination that will allow you to easily repay the principal amount, without putting undue pressure on your finances.
Free Usage – The EMI-Calculators.com's Indifi Student Loan calculator is a user-friendly Indifi Student Loan calculator that is available to everyone free of charge and is easy to use
What Is a Indifi Student Loan Amortization Schedule?
A Indifi Student Loan amortization schedule is the table or record which details all the periodic payments on your loan. This is generated through an amortization calculator.
Amortization is basically the procedure of repaying a loan through regular payments over a specified period. An amortization schedule is the total tally of loan payments showing the amount of interest and principal contained in each payment, until the loan is repaid in full.
What are the factors that impact monthly Indifi Student Loan?
The estimated monthly investment (EMI) depends on several factors such the amount, the tenure of the loan, and the interest rate. The estimated monthly investment (EMI) differs according to the loan type and the amount. If the interest rate of the loan is fixed, the estimated monthly investment remains fixed as well for the entire time the loan is active. The borrower can also opt for a pre-payment wherein the estimated monthly investment (EMI) gets reduced. If the interest rate is floating, the EMI is also floating.
What is Flat/Fixed Rate of Interest? And Flat/Fixed Rate of Interest Effect your EMI for Indifi Student Loan?
A fixed rate of interest is one where the interest rate on a loan remains fixed throughout the loan repayment period (loan tenure). This type of interest rate is comparatively higher than a floating rate of interest. Fixed rate of interest is better for those who don’t prefer the risk of fluctuation that is an integral part of a variable interest rate. In the case of a fixed rate of interest, the loan EMI remains the same throughout the loan tenure.
The online loan EMI calculator can be used to calculate loan EMIs with a fixed rate of interest. The different Interests Rates that can be implied in a Loan contract are Fixed Interest Rate and Floating Interest Rate.
Fixed Interest Rate means interest payment on loan will be in fixed equal installments over the entire period of the loan. The interest rate will not change regardless of any market fluctuations.
Benefits of Fixed Interest Rate:
- Interest Rate does not change as per the market fluctuations
- Having a fixed interest rate brings a sense of safety and security for the borrower
- Since it entails a fixed monthly repayment schedule, it helps in easy budgeting
Drawbacks of Fixed Interest Rate:
- Generally, Fixed Interest Rates are 1%-2.5% higher than Floating Interest Rate
- Fixed Interest Rates are subject to change as per the market fluctuations, hence if by chance the interest rate decreases, the fixed rate Indifi Student Loan won’t be benefited as the borrower will have to pay the same fixed amount every month.
What is Floating Rate of Interest? And Floating Rate of Interest Effect your EMI for Indifi Student Loan?
Floating rate of interest changes depending on the market-lending rate. It is also known as variable rate of interest. If the lending rate increases, the floating interest rate will also increase. Due to the risk of fluctuation, the floating rate of interest is usually lower than the fixed rate of interest. With a floating rate of interest for a specified loan tenure, you can either expect your EMI to reduce or increase depending on the rise in the interest rate.
The online loan EMI calculator for Indifi Student Loan can be used to calculate loan EMIs with a Floating rate of interest.
Floating Interest Rate is the rate which changes as per the market conditions. Loans on floating interest rates are tied to a base rate PLUS a floating element thereof.
Benefits of Floating Interest Rate:
- Floating Interest Rates are cheaper than Fixed Interest Rate
- During the long term, even if the floating interest rate rises the fixed interest rate, they will eventually fall. Hence ensuring a lot of savings.
Drawbacks of Floating Interest Rate:
Due to frequent fluctuations in interest rate, the nature of monthly installments is quite uneven.
Hence it is necessary that you conduct a proper cost and benefit analysis before choosing among Fixed and Floating Rate of Interests.
Why should I use an Indifi Student Loan calculator?
The simplest answer is that it’s fast and it’s convenient. This means that you can do multiple calculations in minutes where such calculations many take longer were you to sit down with a pen and paper. These calculators are also super accurate, so it eliminates the possibility of errors in calculations, provided you provide accurate data.
Will banks provide the Indifi Student Loan calculator?
Yes. These days most, if not all, banks have Indifi Student Loan calculator, specific to various loans, available on their websites.
How much should I pay as monthly EMI for Indifi Student Loan?
Monthly EMI for Indifi Student Loan depends upon your income and expenses. Generally, banks advise you to limit your EMI to 35% to 45% of your net income so that you can pay your EMI without any burden or difficulty. You can calculate your EMI online which will help you to know your repayment capacity.
What if I miss EMI payment for Indifi Student Loan or there is an ECS bounce?
If you miss your EMI payment on your Indifi Student Loan or if there is an ECS bounce then bank may charge a penalty. In addition, it will also be reflected in your CIBIL report and your CIBIL score may get impacted.
What if I get delay in paying the Indifi Student Loan?
Banks charges penalty for delaying EMI payment for Indifi Student Loan. The amount of penalty varies from bank to bank. This also impacts your CIBIL Score.
Why it is necessary to calculate Indifi Student Loan beforehand?
It is important to calculate your EMI in advance to maintain stability in future payments. When you avail loan for your Indifi Student Loan, you promise the bank to pay a fixed amount at fixed date every month. So, before availing the Indifi Student Loan you should consider the stability of your income, monthly expenses and the existing loan obligations to avoid any discrepancies in future payments.
Does the loan tenure affect my EMI for Indifi Student Loan?
Indifi Student Loan can be availed for maximum tenure of 20 years. Tenure affects your monthly EMI. Longer the tenure of Indifi Student Loan, lower will be your EMI.
Must Know things before you have Indifi Student Loan:
What happens if you don’t pay Indifi Student Loan?
What happens if I miss my EMI payment? You can only miss your EMI if you have insufficient funds in your bank account. Few days grace period will be given to you to pay your EMIs. Further delay in payments will be reported to CIBIL and will have financial charges.
Should I pay my Indifi Student Loan/ bill early?
At a minimum, you should pay your Indifi Student Loan bill or EMI before its statement due date. You can never pay your Indifi Student Loan too early but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.
What happens if I only pay the minimum payment on my Indifi Student Loan?
What Happens If I Make Only the Minimum Payment on My Indifi Student Loan? Paying only the minimum keeps you in debt longer, costs you money in interest and could hurt your credit score. ... If you pay the minimum toward your balance each month, here's what you can expect to happen: Paying down your debt will take much longer.
Can I foreclose my Indifi Student Loan?
Yes, you can clear the future EMI of your Indifi Student Loan by paying the total outstanding in one go. But you should first ask the concerned bank regarding the same. And, if your lender does not charge on the foreclosure, it would be better going with your impending move of paying the entire outstanding.
How can I avoid paying interest on my Indifi Student Loan?
The best way to avoid paying interest on your Indifi Student Loan is to pay off the balance in full every month. You can also avoid other fees, such as late charges, by paying your Indifi Student Loan bill on time.
Is Indifi Student Loan better option?
Although a good EMI scheme is easy on your wallet, you must try to avoid it as the first option. You may not only be spending more than the actual worth of the product, but also splurging first and then relying on EMI payments is not healthy for your finances.
Is Indifi Student Loan good?
The best form of the EMI option is where there is no interest charged on the payment. ... So, an expense of Rs 12,000 spread over 12 months will lead to an EMI of Rs 1,000 a month, that will come in each month's Student Loan bill.
What is Indifi Student Loan scheme?
To facilitate Indifi Student Loan option, banks charge a loan processing fee upfront. The loan processing fee varies from bank to bank and is usually 0.5% to 1% of the amount of your purchase. Interest.
Step by step guide before having Indifi Student Loan:
Step 1 : Check Indifi Student Loan and calculate Indifi Student Loan eligibility – Indifi Student Loan Calculator
As you decide to take a Indifi Student Loan, always estimate your loan amount eligibility to know the loan amount you will be eligible for and can apply for. Also calculate the monthly EMI that you can comfortably service given your net take personal salary and other existing fixed obligations including rent and EMIs on other existing loans, if any. Your Indifi Student Loan eligibility is calculated based on your age, net income, existing obligations, property type, LTV ratio and other factors. EMI is dependent on the loan amount, interest rate and tenure. Once you understand your minimum loan requirement, your eligibility and monthly EMI you can comfortably service, shortlist the banks which offer you maximum loan amount to meet your requirements.
Step 2 : Check loan approval status and legal documents – Indifi Student Loan Calculator
If you are buying a property from builder, then check for the banks which have approved the projects you have shortlisted. For resale property, check the approved map plans and ensure that all property registration papers for the complete chain from the first owner to current owner are in place. Shortlist the banks which lend on your chosen property.
Step 3 : Decide on type of Indifi Student Loan interest rate offers – Indifi Student Loan Calculator
As you narrow down the list of banks in Step 2 and 3, you need to conduct an interest rate on Indifi Student Loan comparison of the loan offers of various banks. Some of the interest rate offers that needs to be checked are:
Choice between fixed and floating rates – Fixed rates come at a slightly higher rate of interest compared to floating rate loans and interest rate remains constant during the tenure of Indifi Student Loan. In floating rate loan, interest rates are reset at periodic intervals in response to changes in MCLR and PLR rates of banks or NBFCs. Majority of Indifi Student Loans in India today are floating rate loans as it allows the borrowers to get Indifi Student Loan interest rate in line with the current interest rates.
Decide if you need a home saver loan – This is a loan with overdraft facility which allows you to deposit surplus amount in your Indifi Student Loan overdraft account as and when available, allowing you to reduce your overall interest amount. This loan is highly recommended for salaried individuals with high bonuses and self-employed business which is seasonal and has fluctuating cash flows. The interest rates on overdraft loan is slightly higher than that of a regular Indifi Student Loan interest rate.
You can also evaluate a mortgage guarantee Indifi Student Loan as it covers any default risk and allows the lender to give you loan at low rate of interest. You will however need to pay a mortgage guarantee fee to the bank.
Check and compare the current Indifi Student Loan interest rates of the banks on various types of loan products and take an informed decision.
Step 4 : Compare shortlisted banks | Indifi Student Loan Calculator
In addition to interest rates, banks also charge many other fees on Indifi Student Loans. Along with interest rates, you should check other associated costs with your loan which include prepayment charges, processing fee, insurance premium and other charges offered by the shortlisted banks. You should calculate all-inclusive costs on Indifi Student Loan to be able to further shortlist the banks and reduce your choice to 2-3 banks.
Step 5: Select the bank based on other service related parameters | Indifi Student Loan Calculator
Finally, as you decide to take the loan, also consider other service and transparency related parameters of the chosen banks. Some of these factors are turnaround time offered by the banks, quick loan delivery, doorstep services, transparency in the loan process. You also need to understand the trends and changes in MCLR rates over a period. Last but not the least, read reviews of existing customers on banks on their services, interest rates and transparency to take your decision to borrow from a bank.
Bank specific Indifi Student Loan Calculator FAQs
1. What benefits do I get by calculating my EMI before taking an Indifi Student Loan?
Calculating your EMI before taking a loan can help you in the following ways:
You can manage your monthly expenses better. Once you know how much you have to pay towards your loan each month, you can then budget the other expenses accordingly. You will be able to determine what tenure to choose depending on how much you can afford to repay every month. Planning prepayments and pre-closures can be done easily, helping you pay off your loan faster.
2. Will my EMIs change in case of prepayment?
When you prepay a part of your loan, the outstanding principal will reduce. This allows you to opt for a lower EMI while keeping the loan tenure the same. Or, you can maintain the same monthly instalment as before and reduce the tenure of the loan. It is advisable to maintain the same EMI and reduce the tenure since this will reduce the amount of interest you pay in the long run.
3. Can I use the same Indifi Student Loan calculator for all banks?
Yes. An EMI calculator is a common tool and is not tied to any bank or financial institution. If you know your principal, interest rate, processing charges, and tenure, you should be able to generate your EMI. BankBazaar’s calculator also allows you to factor in prepayment details.
4.How accurate is an Indifi Student Loan calculator?
An EMI calculator estimates your loan repayment details based on the data you give it. But the EMI that your bank gives you may be a little different due to other charges involved in the calculation. Also, if yourIndifi Student Loan is subject to a floating rate, then the interest rate changes every year based on the MCLR or base rate change. Even a slight change in interest rate will make a difference to the total loan amount you repay, depending on the duration of the loan. These variables limit the accuracy of an EMI calculator.
5. Why are the interest charges in the repayment table slightly higher during the initial months of the loan?
The interest rate of your loan is applied based on “reducing balance principle”. Because of this, the interest will be slightly higher during the initial phase since the principal outstanding is higher. As this amount reduces, the incidence of interest will also come down proportionately.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Au Small Finance Bank
- Axis Home
- Bandhan Bank
- Bank of baroda
- Bank of Maharasthra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank ( BMB)
- BOI- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Capital Small Finance Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank
- Citi Bank
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- DBS Bank
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Esaf Small Finance Bank
- Federal Bank
- Fincare Small Finance Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu And Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Laxmi Vilas Bank
- North East Small Finance Bank
- Oriental Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South India Bank
- Standard Chartered
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur
- State Bank Of Hyderabad
- State Bank Of Mysore
- State Bank Of Patiala
- State Bank Of Travancore
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Uco Bank
- Union Bank
- Vijaya Banjk
- Yes Bank
- Aditya Birla Finance
- Bajaj Finance
- Capital First
- Clix Capital
- Credila Finance
- Dhani Loans
- DHFL Loans
- Edelweiss Finance
- Fullerton India
- HDB Financial Services
- Hero Fincorp
- Hinduja Finance
- IIFL Loans
- India Bulls
- India First
- IVL Finance Ltd
- L & T Finance
- LIC Loans
- Magma Fincorp
- Mahindra Finance
- Muthoot Finance
- Reliance Capital
- Sundaram Finance
- Tata Capital
- Tata Finance
- Wishfin loans
- Auto Loan
- Bike Loan
- Business Loan
- Car Loan
- Credit card Loan
- Education Loan
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Pre-Owned car Loan
- Second hand bike Loan
- Second hand car Loan
- Student Loan
- Two wheeler Loan
- Used bike Loan
- Used car Loan